BC Chito Kai's mission is to promote, educate, foster and enable the traditions and integrity of Chito Ryu karate in British Columbia. In particular, we:
- Sports, karate in particular, and Chito Ryu specifically;
- physical education and health;
- and maintain a high standard of skill in Chito Ryu Karate throughout the Province of British Columbia.
- The general public, and practitioners of Chito Ryu Karate, in the history, form and purpose of Chito Ryu Karate.
- Human growth and development through an understanding of self-discipline, humility and respect.
- Chito Ryu Dojos in the Province of British Columbia to share information, as well as financial and technical resources.
BC Chito Kai is the democratic governing body representing and supporting Chito Ryu Karate in the Province of
Through a skilled, visible, volunteer board, we will promote the progressive development of procedures, standards
and programs to support and expand membership in British Columbia. The association will remain financially
self-sufficient and provide a supportive, nurturing environment for all of its BC Chito Kai members in pursuit of
common Chito Ryu goals.
Values of the Association
- Development of self-confidence, self-esteem
- Hard work
- Promote continuous learning
- Code of conduct and ethics